(whatever you call it when the number of years you’ve been married matches the
day of the month you were married in) Anniversary!
on the 14th of July. Here
are 14+ reasons this train wreck works...most days anyway.
Happy (whatever you call it when the number of years you’ve been married matches the day of the month you were married in) Anniversary!
14 years on the 14th of July. Here are 14+ reasons this train wreck works...most days anyway.
- You have an amazing but quiet way of ignoring my faults and celebrating my successes.
- You are a great dad. I know other good dads, I have an amazing dad, but a lot of days you're better than me as a parent and I thank God for it. I'm so lucky to have a father that's top notch and that I married an amazing father too.
- You're neat. You're tidy. You understand housework way more than I ever will regardless of how much time I spend on Pinterest. People who have ever lived with me know that this is a must in a partner for me. Yes it is our biggest fight but as much as I complain about this clear strength of yours, it is a blessing. You are the only reason we can actually have people over to our house on a good day.
- You are totally getting better looking the older you get!!! Seriously I do not understand this and it's not meant to be funny. You are a slave to fitness and believe me when I tell you (all the time and you hate it) that men who are bald early age better. It’s true!! You are aging backwards faster than Benjamin Buttons. Yes people, be jealous. He's totally a hottie.
- You are comfortable in letting me take the lead on certain things but still find a way to be present. It’s not easy raising a child on the autism spectrum and it's definitely not easy patenting one with a partner who thinks she's an expert. You value my opinion and expertise but you also have the balls to tell me when I'm being overzealous. You keep me grounded when my head is in crazy-town because of some new article I read. Thanks for being the balance between my worlds.